- Well presented Second floor apartment
- Gas Central heating
- Three bedrooms
The Residential Sales Group are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom second floor apartment set within the popular location of Edgbaston, comprising entrance hall, good size lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and Bathroom.
Laminate flooring with skirting to flooring, boiler cupboard with storage and doors leading off into:
Reception Room: 15'1" x 13'7" (4.6m x 4.14m).
Skirting to flooring, gas fire, single glazed sash window to front elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen: 10'5" (3.186m) x 7'4" (2.233m) x 8'2" (2.479m) x 5'2" (1.582m).
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with integrated fridge freezer, oven, five ring gas hob, extractor fan and washing machine with dishwasher, works surfaces over, partially tiling to splash prone areas, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom One: 13'8" x 14'3" (4.17m x 4.34m).
Skirting to flooring, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two: 8'8" (2.639m) x 14'7" (4.443m) x 5'7" (1.695m) x 4'2" (1.266m). Skirting to flooring, ceiling light point, double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12'1" x 5'11" (3.68m x 1.8m).
Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring and ceiling light point.
Bathroom: 9'10" x 10'1" (3m x 3.07m).
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath with overhead electric shower, central heating radiator and Velux window to rear elevation.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no Delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such should be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to re check the measurements before committing to expense.
- Residential Lettings has not tested apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Residential Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
If you are unsure of mortgage deals or would like a free no obligation quote from our qualified financial advisor, please contact us for an appointment.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTSON A MORTGAGE OR LOAN SECURED ON IT.
THE RESIDENTIAL SALES GROUP
2 Calthorpe Road
0121 246 8001